Second English Presbyterian Church Cemetery, Mount Airy, Hunterdon, New Jersey, USA


Latitude: 40.39829747342563, Longitude: -74.90709722042084

Notes:
a.k.a. Mount Airy Cemetery. This is the church yard of the Amwell Second Presbyterian Church, at Mount Airy, half way between Ringoes & Lambertville, on the Old York Road, and on the western edge of East Amwell Township. It was organized in 1754, being set off from the First Church on petition of "people bordering on the Delaware." It served the needs of the inhabitants of the western portion of old Amwell Township, until the Lambertville Church was established in 1821.